Terms And Conditions
WELCOME TO THE SOHAANS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website
We may contact you for marketing purposes by email, mail or telephone with relevant offers.
- All measurements are approximate.
- The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
- All risk in the products we supply to you, in particular, the risk of any loss or damage, shall pass to you on the delivery of the products to the address you specify in your order. Ownership of the products shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such products.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence.
- These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel and supersedes all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written.
- We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any amendments will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
- No delay or failure by ourselves in exercising or enforcing any of our rights or remedies under these terms shall operate as a waiver of those rights.
- If anyone or more of the provisions of these terms should be held by any court to be unenforceable, such provision shall be validly restated to as nearly as possible approximate the intent of the clause and, if such clause cannot be restated for any reason, shall be severable from these terms and deleted.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any person without our prior written consent. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of products from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such matters.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the products at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- We do not allow a resale on any of our items.
- Neither the Content the Trade Marks nor any other portion of the Website may be used reproduced duplicated copied sold resold accessed modified or otherwise exploited in full or in part for any purpose without our prior written consent
Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
- Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
- An offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer (see point 5 below).
- We take payment from your card when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
- If you enter a correct email address we will send you an order acknowledgement email and order update email(s). These are not ordered confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledging emails (see 4 above). Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the products described on our website not being the products actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products dispatched will be returned for full refund.
- The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 5 above of these terms and conditions.
- We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
- Payment may be made by any single one of the methods indicated on our website; we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment. We accept all major credit cards
- For security purposes, your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match this criterion.
- The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery. For deliveries to the EU, the price includes VAT at the rate of the country of dispatch. For deliveries outside the EU, the price remains the same but VAT is not charged and customers are not entitled to any discounts or VAT refunds.
- A delivery charge will be applied at checkout, please view our delivery section.
- We deliver to any UK address as well as providing International Delivery. Please see our Delivery section for the country list and prices. All orders for international deliveries are subject to our Terms and Conditions. We do not deliver to PO Boxes, orders placed for these addresses will be cancelled and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products. We also deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
- Orders require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
- A delivery charge is applicable
of£4.95 for standard delivery in England, Wales and parts of Scotland. Please see our delivery section for full costs.
- We will try to deliver all orders received, however, if a customer is not at home a card will be left and the parcel will be delivered to a Neighbour, Post Office or returned back to the depot. It is the customer’s responsibility to collect it or arrange re-delivery.
- If a parcel is returned as undelivered we will offer a refund for the items only. If you still require the parcel to be resent a further postage charge is applicable.
- We cannot accept liability for Next Day/Timed Deliveries where the recipient is not available to receive the parcel. If you do not want the order following a late delivery, please do not accept it and return it to the courier.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- We are not liable to pay a refund for late delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, postcode and telephone number for the customer.
- We are not liable to pay a refund for late delivery due to delays in the payment of duties and taxes or parcels being seized by authorities. Or for delays caused by acts or omissions of customers details or other regulatory agencies.
If,for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. (Other than in respect of products made to your specification.)
- Where the products have been delivered to you, you may cancel them up to 7 working days, starting from the day after the products were received, in line with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- We will refund you the full amount
oncomplete orders returned. We do not refund the cost of returning the goods in line with Regulation 17 of the Distant Selling Regulations. Any orders which are not received in line with the above, the cost of return will be debited from any refund due.
- For instructions on how to return an order, please send us an email with your reason
ofreturn to email@example.com. And we will send you the instructions for a return.
- We will refund most items provided they are returned complete, unused and in their original packaging with all appropriate labels and tags intact within 12days of receipt.
- Cosmetics and Pierced Jewellery Items cannot be returned due to the current Health and Hygiene Regulations.
- You can return your goods via a Post Office using second class recorded delivery for parcels under 1kg in weight, thereafter first class recorded. Please ensure that you retain the postage receipt and obtain adequate insurance to cover the value of the returned goods. As we cannot accept any liability
ofitems until they have been received by our offices.
- We are unable to provide a free returns service, and therefore customers are required to cover all return postage costs.
- If you return an item to us outside of the terms and conditions of our return policy and
youstatutory rights do not apply we may not refund you.
- Refunds are processed within 28 days of receipt of any returns. A refund can only be issued via the original payment method.
- If an item is out of stock or you cancel your order before dispatch a refund is issued within 3/4 days. If there
- Any courier claims can take up to six weeks to refund on return of all relevant paperwork.
- During peak periods such as Sales or Festive periods for processing, refunds may be slightly longer.
Occasionally an item of stock may not be available. Under these
- We will try to contact you, in the event you are not reachable a refund may be given of the item and your order dispatched.
- If the customer supplies incorrect telephone numbers or incorrect address details and we cannot verify them, the order may not be sent out until we are able to make contact with the customer.
- Your card details must match the delivery address. If there is a discrepancy then we will need to verify the card and address match before dispatching your parcel. This may delay the dispatch of your order. We cannot be held liable for timed and next day deliveries in these cases.
- In the event that more than one item is missing we may cancel the order and issue a refund in full.
DAMAGED GOODS / PARCELS
- In the event that the parcel has been damaged or tampered with on delivery, do not sign for
parceland return it back to courier.
- If you accept a damaged parcel then you need to sign “damaged”
onreceipt and obtain the couriers signature. Open goods in front of courier and notify him of any damage/missing items. A refund for this will depend on the time taken by the courier to resolve the claim.
- Keep ALL packaging as this will be required for any claims against couriers for damaged/missing
itemsWeshall refund or replace free of charge any goods lost in transit by our carrier, subject to completion of their claims process.
- Refunds will not be given for products with damages caused by a customer’s misuse or neglect.
MISSING ITEMS / PARCELS
- A claim must be placed within 3 days of receipt of your order via email admin@Sohaans.co.uk
- You will be required to fill out a missing claim form which can be downloaded from our website
- All packaging must be kept in order to process your claim.
- Should you accept a damaged package you will be subject to any Parcelforce investigations before we can finalise any claims.
- Where the courier company establish that delivery has been made we would then need to adhere to their claim procedure. This will require the customer to fill up a Missing Parcel claim form which will be provided directly
fromcouriers. Unfortunatelywe cannot pursue any claims until all appropriate forms have been returned back to them.
FABRIC & EMBROIDERY
- Many of our items are hand embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. These garments should be worn with care and are mainly for special occasion wear.
- A majority of the fabrics used are 100% Polyester.
- A garment may have variations in patterns
dueindividual dyeing methods.
- Please ensure that the first wash is ‘Dry Clean’ only, Heavy embroidered items can only be Dry Cleaned.
- Casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed (do not leave to soak).
- Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colours are not guaranteed. We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the washing instructions given.
- All clothing with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
- Any displacements to sequin beading or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but
iscaused by the very nature of the work. Extra beadingis supplied. In these casespostage cannot be claimed in refunds.
- Outfits may have a smell of paraffin which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell with
evaporateonce the garment has been removed from packing.
- Specially commissioned items can only be cancelled within 5 days of placing the order. We cannot offer you a refund or cancellation after this period of time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Some countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. You are responsible for checking with local customs authorities before placing an order for international delivery. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delay or failure in the product reaching you due to any customs, legal or regulatory restrictions. We may at our discretion refuse to process an order for any product if we believe that delivery may be subject to any restriction in the destination country.
- All prices are quoted and products are sold by us on a delivery duty unpaid basis. You may have to pay a customs fee or import duty before the product can be delivered to you. Further taxes, fees or levies may also be payable depending on the local laws of the jurisdiction of delivery. We cannot take any responsibility for this and it is your duty to check any additional costs of international delivery to your preferred jurisdiction before placing an order.
- The price remains the same but VAT is not charged and customers are not entitled to any discounts or VAT refunds. The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery. For deliveries to the EU, the price includes VAT at the rate of the country of delivery for deliveries outside the EU (including the Channel Islands and
- A delivery charge will be applied at checkout, please view our International Delivery section.
- International Payments may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website. Payment shall be made in pounds sterling. The exchange rate will be set by your bank or credit card provider who may also charge you an additional administration fee.
- We do not offer next day or timed deliveries on international orders.
- We are unable to offer a free return service, therefore customers are requested to cover all return postage costs.
All Terms & Conditions apply.